Immaculately presented throughout, stylishly renovated, offering an abundance of natural light is this cosy 2-bedroom apartment. Discretely set back from the road, you will enjoy a peaceful battle-axe block welcomed by established landscaped gardens; lush surroundings, stunning mature trees and private access to sectors of the complex.
• Open plan living area flows on to a sunny north facing balcony
• Thoughtful & well appointed kitchen with breakfast bench top and quality appliances
• Both bedrooms face north with oversized windows, main with built-in wardrobes
• Modern bathroom with bath and over head windows
• Enjoy the private & leafy outlook from every room
• Features include recently installed flooring, ceiling fans and blinds
• Covered parking space and shared laundry
• Walking distance to The Newport, foreshores of Pittwater, primary school and waterfront reserve at the end of the street
• Set in an easily accessible position, close to the beach, bus stop, shops, amenities, cafes and restaurants of Newport Beach
This apartment is perfect for first homebuyers, down sizers or astute investors.
All measurements are approximate. The information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||140|
|Median Rental Price||$1,100 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||94|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|