This amazing 108 acre rural lifestyle property is set in among the rolling hills of the Central Tablelands of NSW and has a 1st class modern home and views of the surrounding area that are to die for!
• The architecturally designed modern home was built in 2017 and possesses 5 generous bedrooms, 3 bathrooms (all with underfloor heating), multiple indoor and outdoor living areas, and top end finishes including double glazed windows and doors.
• The master bedroom enjoys beautiful morning sun and amazing views plus a large walk in robe and spacious en-suite. Down the hall are another 3 bedrooms, all with carpet and built- in robes, and the 5th bedroom is ideal as guest accommodation with an adjoining bathroom.
• The stunning kitchen sits at the heart of the home and enjoys high end appliances and fittings, heating under the polished concrete floors, amazing views, and all the modern conveniences expected of a home of this calibre.
• Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining and living rooms, which both enjoying underfloor heating and breathtaking views, and are separated by a dual sided industrial designed slow combustion wood heater.
• The kitchen and living room open via bi-fold doors onto the main outdoor entertaining deck which is ideal for entertaining in the warmer months and then leads to a cozy fire pit perfect for sitting and enjoying the scenery during the cooler months with a good local wine in hand.
• Views from the property stretch from the Cadia Valley and the often snow-capped Mount Canobolas and take in the Nangar National Park and the Weddin mountains in Central West NSW.
• Being 108 acres in size the property is well suited to grazing of livestock with some areas that are suitable for fodder cropping. Facilities including a 4 bay fully lockable powered machinery shed and steel cattle yards.
• Water is vitally important and there is a 200,000 litre rainwater tank adjacent to the house and 4 dams servicing the paddocks. The fencing is in good condition.
This delightful property, equally suited to an owner occupier or as a country weekender, is centrally located 15km from Carcoar, 20km from Millthorpe and Blayney, 38km from Orange, 56km from Bathurst, and 255km from Sydney and would offer amazing rural lifestyle opportunities. Call today to arrange your inspection……
For further information or inspection please contact:
Nina Sokolov 0411 465 076 (Raine & Horne Avalon Palm Beach)
Tom Campbell 0459 022 477 (First National Real Estate – Bowyer & Livermore)
The information contained herein has been furnished to us by the vendor. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate and do not have any belief one way or another in it’s accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for it’s accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?