Retreat into a world of peace, privacy and tranquility. A unique oasis only minutes from the beach and Avalon village, 2 John Street embodies style, packaged beautifully in lush sub-tropical gardens which feel like a personal forest. The free flowing, open plan design is perfect for entertaining, with stunning high cedar windows and doors that fill the home with natural light and offer private views to the well-established gardens which feature mature palms. Set on 1,050 sqm, with a wide 37.5m street frontage, this home allows total privacy from neighbouring properties. The generous level lawn area is big enough for backyard cricket or a new swimming pool if you desire (S.T.C.A.*). The flexible floor plan has 3 full bathrooms, 4 bedrooms, a home office and stunning detached studio/5th bedroom – perfect for guests/teenage retreat or additional income option.
- Sunny aspect and desirable north-easterly sea breezes
- Cedar-framed floor to ceiling windows and sliding doors that vanish into the walls making inside and outside flow effortlessly
- Master bedroom with en-suite, walk in robe and a NE nook to soak up the sun
- Fully self-contained studio offering private, green outlook with separate entry and level access
- Gourmet stone kitchen combining two separate living areas with adjoining dining, high ceilings, Danish wood burning fireplace and polished solid timber, Spotted Gum floors
- Private front courtyard, wrap around deck and large level lawn – suitable for all year round entertaining
- Abundant storage and a large workshop on the lower level
- 4.8kW solar power system, 5,000L rainwater tank
- Convenient level access from double carport via undercover boardwalk which connects studio and main house
- Pedestrian access via a public footpath to famous North Avalon Cafe, tennis courts and specialty shops, convenient walking distance to city transport, choice of beaches, restaurants and amenities
Discover another life in this tranquil retreat whose otherworldliness is located conveniently close to everything. We welcome you to inspect this home and experience an ambiance that words cannot describe!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|