Situated in one of Avalon’s most sought after streets, this tightly held property on an approximately 632sqm landholding enjoys a quiet cul-de-sac location overlooking intimate Pittwater views and dramatic sunsets. The classic 1960s character residence features floor to ceiling glass, beautifully incorporated throughout the cedar timber home to maximize natural light and capture the views and leafy surrounds. This versatile property offers an opportunity rarely found in this exclusive enclave to add personal touches, or re-build (STCA), to capitalize on the superb position and proximity to Paradise Beach.
Features of the property include:
- North-West aspect with tranquil Pittwater views and easy access
- 3 bedrooms, master suite with walk-in robe, plus self-contained studio* or 4th bedroom* on the lower level with separate access
- Living area integrates into sunroom, and flows effortlessly to large outdoor deck – perfect to enjoy every day and ideal for entertaining
- Large separate kitchen with wrap-around windows
- Manicured garden at rear with lawn areas – ideal for kids or pets
- Double carport framed by established landscaped garden
- Within walking distance of city transport, Hilltop Caf and restaurants
Relax and unwind in this quiet hideaway! Simply sit back and enjoy the incredible bird life, watch regular sailing races or marvel at dramatic sunsets with reflections on Pittwater. The residence is within easy access to a choice of beaches, Avalon village shops and amenities. Perfect as a family home, or as a weekender!
*Subject to information contained in the Contract For Sale and purchase of the land. All measurements are approximate. The information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||158|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$578 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|