This Peninsula apartment presents clean contemporary lines flooded with abundant natural light complemented by the generous ceiling height, well proportioned interior spaces plus a large undercover outdoor entertaining area. Conveniently located in the heart of Avalon village, spoilt for choice – the village offers a variety of outdoor cafes and restaurants along with a diverse range of specialty shops. The apartment is within walking distance to some of the essential amenities, schools and city transport.
- 131sqm on title. 2 spacious bedrooms with built-in’s, well appointed bathroom and oversized en-suite, second bedroom has access to a rear balcony
- Modern kitchen with granite bench tops and stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Generous open plan entertaining living areas with high ceilings & a skylight flows onto a large sunny NE facing balcony
- Timber floors throughout, internal laundry & air-conditioning
- Side by side security parking spaces with storage cage
- Secure intercom entry and lift access in the complex
- Close to coastal attractions of Pittwater, ocean beaches and golf courses.
A perfect investment opportunity, a weekender or just simply move in and enjoy!
Council rates: $371.60/qtr
Strata rates: $1,592.59/qtr
Water rates: $172.04/qtr
All measurements are approximate. The information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||135|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||2 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||48|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||17 %|