This character-filled, charming, beach house is offered for the first time in 40 years. Featuring desirable single level living with a sunny Northerly aspect at the rear, it is set on a level 582sqm block and situated in a sought after street. The residence enjoys light and airy level living areas with comfortable accommodation.
- Three bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with dual access through the front and side of the house
- Functional kitchen adjoining the separate dining/living room and casual dining area with skylight
- Formal lounge room extending onto a large North facing entertaining deck with access to rear garden
- Character filled features throughout
- External laundry with second bathroom
- Detached garage offers flexible use – workshop, storage, car accommodation
- Within walking distance to shopping village, schools, city transport and amenities
- Potential for further renovation or extension (S.T.C.A.)
Take advantage of the convenient location within close proximity to Avalon Beach, Careel Bay and coastal attractions – effortless accessibility to almost everything! An ideal purchase for those seeking a single level residence perfect for a young family, those who are looking to downsize or simply as a weekender or investment!
All measurements are approximate. The information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|