This private sanctuary enjoys a tranquil setting with captivating Pittwater views from an exclusive cul-de-sac address on a block of approximately 708 sqm. The light filled tropical haven offers an open plan living area featuring centrepiece limestone fireplace. Be part of the Pittwater yacht racing scene from the expansive undercover entertaining deck or retreat to the cosy rear alfresco bbq area. This popular enclave is blessed with convenient access to Hilltop shops, bus transport, Clareville & Paradise beaches and is close to the vibrant Avalon Beach shopping village.
- 4 bedrooms with built-in robes, 2 full bathrooms – en-suite to master bedroom
- Caesarstone gas kitchen with Smeg and Bosch appliances and walk-in pantry
- Modwood decking for both undercover front deck and rear deck
- Terraced sandstone backyard with added potential
- Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fan in living area
- Large internal laundry with ample storage
- Lock-up garage, carport and space for guest parking
A delightful residence in a peaceful setting, a must to inspect and uncover the unique pleasures this home offers.
All measurements are approximate. The information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||164|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|