Situated in a quiet, private road accessed via Georgia Lee Place – this light filled home offers a captivating atmosphere that greets you from every level. The home consists of multiple living areas with lovely views to Pittwater and the National Park. The property also provides nearby access to Refuge Cove and the bush walks within Angophora Reserve. Newport and Avalon villages are minutes away. Public transport is close by. This relaxed lifestyle is yours to enjoy in one of Pittwater’s most desirable locations.
- 4 bedroom home with alfresco entertaining decks on every level to appreciate the dramatic vista & sunsets
- Master suite with ceiling fan, walk in wardrobe and en-suite
- Highly flexible floor plan, catering for a large family or separate dual living accommodation – an adjoining fully self-contained apartment offering separate access, privacy for guests / teenage retreat / additional income
- Open plan living and dining flow seamlessly to the expansive entertaining deck
- Fully equipped functional kitchen with ample storage overlooking the garden
- Recently refurbished entertaining decks and privacy screens
- Other features include slow combustion fire, air-conditioning units, skylights
- Convenient level parking for four cars
This warm welcoming home would be perfect for a family with teenagers, down-sizers wanting a passive income stream, or those seeking a peaceful weekender. Embrace this opportunity to own a truly beautiful Pittwater retreat!
All measurements are approximate. The information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|