29 Carrara Road, Vaucluse is situated in one of Sydney’s renowned locations, an exclusive opportunity to acquire this prime and elevated position to take full advantage of the uninterrupted, expansive and majestic views of Australia’s iconic Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Centre Point Tower with its accompanied city skyline.
The residence commands a 728sqm parcel of land with an impressive 32m street frontage. Nestled in an exclusive cul-de-sac by the hermitage foreshore track leading to the acclaimed harbourside estates including Strickland House, Gretcliffe House, Neilsen park, choices of sandy beaches and Vaucluse House.
• Dramatic and ever-changing harbour views from morning to dusk
• Generous frontage capturing the sunny aspect, tranquillity and privacy
• D.A. approval for 3 storey dwelling with basement parking, swimming pool and extensive landscaping
• Existing dwelling comprises of 3 bedrooms; 2 bathrooms; gourmet kitchen with Miele appliances and Electrolux induction cooktop; split system airconditioning plus ceiling fans; open fireplace; indoor & outdoor living areas and accommodates up to 4 car spaces
• Easy access to renowned restaurants, entertainments, speciality shops, transport, Vaucluse yacht club, amenities and Sydney’s finest schools
• Unprecedented potential to capitalise on this extraordinary and irreplaceable location
Arguably one of the most prestigious properties on the market currently in Sydney, call now for an exclusive private appointment.
All measurements are approximate. The information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||74|
|Median Rental Price||$3,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||62 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||63|
|Median Rental Price||$840 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|