Boasting astonishing & peaceful panoramic views across Pittwater from every vantage point. This picture-perfect residence is situated on a comfortable 948.50sqm parcel of land, featuring a breathtaking backdrop of natural sandstone. The architecturally designed, landscaped gardens seamlessly connect the pavilion style accommodation embracing its exquisite design, quality finishes and attention to detail. The open and versatile floor plan offers a spacious layout and effortless, indoor/outdoor flow; interiors merge easily with polished concrete floors and incorporate multiple sunlit timber decks for outdoor entertaining. A nature lover’s paradise of beautiful birdlife, wildlife and magnificent sunsets ready for you to enjoy!
• 4 generous bedrooms including a self-contained, detached guest suite with its own entertaining deck with water views
• Contemporary stone & timber kitchen with stainless steel European appliances and ample storage
• Elegant stone and tile finished bathrooms
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout main house & ceiling fan
• Three-car accommodation with custom built storage facility; auto garden lighting and watering system
• Designed with exquisite craftsmanship and precision
• Highly flexible floor plan, catering for a family home or a weekender with its separate dual living accommodation offering separate access, privacy for guests / teenage retreat / additional income
• Enjoy the nearby coastal attractions yet still close to specialty shops, amenities and city transport
A serene, private and exclusive setting with few neighbours on a quiet private road, the sympathetic design creates an immediate connection with the surrounding environment. Enjoy the 300m stroll to the sandy shores of Pittwater and a short walk to Taylors Point Wharf. Embrace this opportunity to own a truly beautiful Pittwater retreat!
All measurements are approximate. The information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||18|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||60 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||0|