“Drift” residence is situated in a prime location within approximately 55 metres to a popular North Avalon Café, specialty shops and an easy level stroll to the beach and into Avalon village. Architecturally designed by renowned local architect Richard Cole, it represents effortless accessibility, private seclusion and low-maintenance living. The home is one of only eight in the complex; its versatile design takes full advantage of the sun-drenched aspect with unique architectural features and open plan living complimented by quality finishes & carefully selected materials. This immaculate home is ready for you to relax, entertain and enjoy!
• Generous 176sqm on title with intercom security system
• 3 bedrooms, include an oversized master suite offering a pleasant outlook, access to the outdoor living area, built-in wardrobes and an en-suite with sky light & full size bath
• 2 bathrooms elegantly appointed with heated floors and towel rails
• Gourmet kitchen with Bosch appliances and ample storage
• Open plan living & dining seamlessly extending on to a sandstone entertaining balcony
• Reverse cycle air-conditioning, polished floorboards and carpets in 2 of the bedrooms
• Extensive glazing and high ceilings allow ample natural light; integrated laundry with storage, electronic external shutters for master suite
• Secure double lock-up garage with generous storage space
• Exclusively created for over 55’s living and offering ultimate convenience with level access, low maintenance, pet friendly, walking distance to North Avalon beach, shopping village, transport and accessible to all amenities
A unique and desirable residence, perfect for down-sizers or as a weekender!
All measurements are approximate. The information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||173|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$563 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|