Leave your cares behind as you enter the private driveway to this charming brick family home. Nestled on a wide garden block, it enjoys a sunny northerly aspect surrounded by tranquil, private, landscaped gardens.
Located in a private cul-de-sac, accommodation consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study and a spacious family/rumpus room. Bright & spacious throughout, with a modern open-plan kitchen & living area opening to a private patio on one side & north facing deck on the other side.
- North facing private & tranquil cul-de-sac location
- 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes
- 2 bathrooms & internal laundry facilities
- Modern open plan design kitchen & living area
- Multiple outdoor entertaining decks & terraces
- Bright & neutral colour tones throughout, timber flooring
- Large rumpus room/additional living area great for children
- Potential to create the perfect in-law accommodation with separate entry
- Ample storage
- Wide established garden block set on approximately 700sqm
Nearby attractions include level walk to Careel Bay waters’ edge, tennis courts & playing fields, City transport, Avalon Beach. Short drive to vibrant Avalon Village.
All measurements are approximate. The information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||163|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||59|
|Median Rental Price||$575 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|