Situated in an incredibly convenient location with tranquil views looking out to the sparkling Pacific Ocean and beyond, this Avalon home has plenty of potential and scope to transform into a stunning family home or re-work the floor plan to include separate self-contained accommodation (STCA).
The front of the home enjoys a sunlit northerly aspect with an established front garden to sit and enjoy the all-round sun. There is an extra-long carport with undercover internal LEVEL access as well as additional off-street parking.
• Level access
• Spacious lounge with reverse cycle a/c flows on to generous dining area all with views out to the Pacific Ocean
• Functional and neat kitchen with eat-in area and walk-in pantry
• Undercover, level access from the carport
• Study area with access to lower level
• Oversized timber deck with room for a table setting and outdoor lounge setting with stunning ocean and Bilgola beach views with a serene leafy outlook over the valley
• 2 more bedrooms, master and one other bedroom with built-ins
• Family bathroom with bath/shower plus a separate toilet
• Laundry and additional toilet with room for a shower
• Potential for a 4th bedroom/rumpus or teenager retreat. Even enough room to convert to a potential self-contained flat with separate access – (all subject to council approval)
• Access to huge under house storage
• Rear garden with ‘classic’ hills hoist. There’s also room to landscape a level garden – maybe even a trampoline for this kids!
This ‘off-market’ gem will be sure to capture the attention of investors, downsizers, young families or those seeking an affordable weekender lifestyle. With public transport at the door and within an easy walk to Bilgola Beach, Avalon Village, local golf course and local primary schools, this home offers tonnes of potential.
Nina Sokolov 0411 465 076 (Raine & Horne Avalon Palm Beach)
Andrew Blake 0416 215 935 (Blake Property)
All measurements are approximate. The information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.