“The Black Ace” offers ultimate convenience, this well presented home is situated within approximately 130 metres of the sparkling water and golden sands of Avalon Beach and just steps from the vibrant shopping village. With its NE & NW aspect, this cozy beach house flows seamlessly from front to back capturing the desirable summer sea breeze. A separate studio/home office is perfect for guest accommodation or teenage retreat. This charming beach house represents the classic Avalon lifestyle blessed with natural light throughout.
This tropical haven offers a wonderful synergy between indoor/outdoor living with privacy, space and a relaxing atmosphere.
• Prime location, approx. 727 square metre fully fenced block
• Versatile layout provides 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and detached studio/home office
• Open plan kitchen with Bosch appliances, gas cooktop, Miele steam oven and eat-in breakfast island bench
• Inviting multiple indoor/outdoor living areas including an intimate undercover alfresco entertaining area extending onto a manicured lawn framed by lush landscaped gardens
• Other features include double lock-up garage with workshop, additional off street parking accommodation with auto security gate
• Short level stroll to city transport, gourmet restaurants, boutique specialized shops and amenities
Opportunity to secure one of Avalon’s most tightly held locations – suitable for all age groups. Perfect for family home, weekender or as an investment!
All measurements are approximate. The information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||176|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|