An expansive, level lawn is framed by established manicured gardens and includes a separate garden studio/office which is perfect for guest accommodation or teenage retreat. Sandstone stairs lead to the undercover entertaining deck and welcoming double timber entrance doors.
The house represents the quintessential Avalon lifestyle and is blessed with natural light throughout.
- Open plan living/dining with timber floorboards
- Caesar stone kitchen with Ilve 6-burner stove, walk-in pantry and breakfast island bench
- 3 bedrooms plus detached studio or 4th bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Large undercover entertaining deck and level lawns (back and front)
- Other features include an outdoor shower, lock-up garage plus additional off street parking for up to 4-5 cars and auto gate security.
12 month lease
Pet considered on application
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||189|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||52|
|Median Rental Price||$563 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|