Blessed with natural light, gentle sea breezes and generous proportions, this spacious double story family home enjoys a sunny Northerly aspect with magical Pittwater, Careel Bay and district views from all levels. Sheltered from the westerly winds, this home sits on a 758.8 sqm of land and enjoys plenty of sunshine especially soaking up the winter sun. Make the most of this fantastic position and wander down to the Careel Bay Marina for a morning coffee and swim in beautiful Pittwater from the newly refurbished park-like waterfront facility. Ideally located within walking distance to the shops, sandy beach and conveniently situated on the bus transport route to the city.
• Excellent potential for further renovations (STCA) Zoned R2, with over 20 metre frontage
• Generously portioned accommodations with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms including self-contained studio apartment on the lower level
• Water and district views from the master bedroom and easy access to sunny private timber deck from the en-suite
• Large functional kitchen with open pantry and plenty of storage
• Versatile open plan layout offering multiple living zones indoor/outdoor on all levels
• Established garden throughout and large lawn area at rear with garden shed for storage
• Double lock up garage plus additional off street parking for 4 cars
Enjoy the ever-changing outlook surrounded by abundant wild life – you will never get tired of the view or the gorgeous sunsets. An ideal family home, inspect to appreciate what this residence has to offer!
All measurements are approximate. The information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||173|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||55|
|Median Rental Price||$563 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|