This tightly held residence is situated in one of Clareville’s most sought after streets, which is also a quiet cul-de-sac. It is an immaculately maintained family home and is offered for the first time, after 46 years. It is positioned on a comfortable 878.9 sqm with manicured garden, and with stunning views across Pittwater to Ku-rin-gai National Park. The residence presents light filled interiors with ample living space and a natural indoor/outdoor flow through to a covered deck. A north facing sundrenched patio with BBQ area has adjoining large terraced lawn areas.
Features of the property include:
- North-West aspect with Pittwater views from all main rooms
- Fully sheltered from southerly winds, but north-easterly sea breezes eddy round from Pittwater and provide welcome relief on hot days
- 4 bedrooms, master suite with walk-in robe and 2 bathrooms
- Living area has reverse cycle air conditioner, and flows effortlessly onto an undercover deck – perfect to enjoy every day and ideal for entertaining
- Separate dining room, with direct access from the kitchen, also opening on to the deck
- A large functional kitchen, also with Pittwater views, and with access to the North facing courtyard and BBQ area
- Easy access to the double carport and a separate access below to a large workshop/storage room
- Pedestrian access to Clareville Beach via a public footpath, also within walking distance of city transport, Hilltop Caf and restaurants
Relax and unwind in this quiet private hideaway! Simply sit back and enjoy the incredible bird life, watch regular sailing races or marvel at dramatic sunsets with reflections on Pittwater. Perfect as a family home, or as a weekender!
All measurements are approximate. The information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||155|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||58|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|