An abundance of light, space, privacy and luxurious finishes are features of this Richard Cole designed architectural dwelling. From the polished concrete floors to the custom cabinetry and generous proportions, everything about this home speaks of superior quality, good design and casual elegance. Enjoy the sea breezes that come through the home with perfect northerly aspect.
As you step through the full height entry door the myriad of features unfolds:
• Polished architectural concrete floors throughout the ground floor living spaces
• Bespoke custom steel and American Oak staircase
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning is zoned for optimum comfort
• Floor to ceiling glass connects the living to the private garden, outdoor entertaining and solar heated pool
• Escea double-sided gas fireplace sits on sandstone plinth with timber surround dividing the living room from
dining and kitchen
• Custom kitchen and walk-in pantry with matt polyurethane doors, integrated handles and feature American oak doors and benchtop, stainless steel cooking area and Smeg Portofino oven and cooktop
• Generous laundry with a wall of cupboards to hang, stack and store all manner of items. The smart system control centre is located here too
• Spacious bathrooms have underfloor heating under the Carrara marble mosaic tiles, Spanish feature wall tiles and Caroma free standing baths and toilet suites
• American Oak timber floors upstairs with Prestige pure wool carpets in bedrooms
• Clerestory windows enhance the sense of space and light and provide a view to the sky from the upstairs bedrooms
The exterior has just as much attention to quality, style and ease of maintenance. The home has low maintenance ‘Michael Cooke’ designed fully irrigated Native gardens leaving you all the time in the world to enjoy. Enjoy a dip in the solar heated, saltwater chlorinated pool and rinse off under the outdoor shower. Then relax outside on the under-cover white mahogany deck that will demand no attention as it weathers to a natural grey. When the weather cools, retreat inside to the spacious living area or cook up a storm in the entertainer’s kitchen.
Richard Cole says it best in his own words: “This house explores the courtyard house typology with a form that wraps around a central open space, maximising natural daylighting, solar access and cross ventilation. Built by JJ Building Co, who have completed a number of our projects, you know that no shortcuts have been taken.”
This is a home to set down your roots and enjoy the very best of the Northern Beaches lifestyle.
All measurements are approximate. The information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.