Entry via Net Road
Located in a whisper-quiet tranquil setting adjacent to a public reserve, this 4 bedroom solid brick and weatherboard home offers a flexible floor plan with income potential.
Set on a sprawling 1,031sqm parcel of lush private land with a sun-lit northeasterly aspect, this home is situated in natural surrounds and offers a versatile family retreat with abundant light, space and a modern style. The innovative floor plan includes a self-contained granny flat with its own entrance, perfect for in-law or teenage accommodation.
- Upstairs – Fully renovated, light and airy open plan design with 3 bedrooms, sleek bathroom, new gourmet kitchen and north facing family room with seamless indoor/outdoor layout
- Enormous entertaining terrace with re-tractable awning
- Downstairs – Oversized bedroom plus en-suite with a pleasant outlook, bar with bench top, storage and sink, spacious lounge/family room walks onto undercover deck and built-in BBQ
- Designated separate entertaining landing with built-in wrap around bench and additional brick BBQ area
- Additional features include reverse cycle air conditioning units, abundant storage, ceiling fans, double garage with laundry
- Impeccably crafted, purpose built workshop
- Close proximity to city transport, local shops, Avalon village and coastal attractions
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac across an expansive parcel of land framed by lush native landscapes, this family home offers an unmistakable connection with its surroundings.
Inspect to appreciate!
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||138|
|Median Rental Price||$900 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$578 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|