Including garden maintenance this lovely home features:
- 4 bedrooms (or 3 with study) master suite with walk-in robe
- 2 bathrooms
- Internal laundry
- A large functional kitchen with Pittwater views (new oven/cooktop&rangehood)
- Separate dining room off the kitchen that also opens on to the deck
- Living area with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Living area flows effortlessly onto an undercover deck – perfect to enjoy every day and ideal for entertaining
- Double carport and a separate large workshop/storage room
Relax and unwind in this quiet private hideaway! Simply sit back and enjoy the incredible bird life, watch regular sailing races or marvel at dramatic sunsets with reflections on Pittwater.
The home is situated in one of Clareville’s most sought after streets, which is also a quiet cul-de-sac. It is immaculately maintained with a manicured terraced garden and with stunning views across Pittwater to Ku-rin-gai National Park.
The house has light filled interiors and a natural indoor/outdoor flow through to a covered deck. A sunny North facing patio with BBQ area has adjoins the terraced lawn areas.
Stroll to Clareville Beach via a public footpath. Close to transport, Hilltop shops, cafe’s and restaurants and Avalon Village.
Available from mid February
View by appointment only
12 month lease
Pet considered on application
All measurements are approximate. The information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?