Enjoy the lifestyle this home has to offer from the extensive, picturesque views over Lake Kimberley and beyond to the hinterland to the convenience of being located close to all amenities at Banora Village Shopping Centre and Club Banora.
This low-maintenance home set within a well secured complex has to offer :
• Three good sized bedrooms; master with walk in robe and ensuite, balance with built in robes
• Practical kitchen offering plenty of storage and bench space, dishwasher and gas cooktop
• Main bathroom with shower and bath; separate toilet and laundry
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout providing year round comfort
• Double garage with auto roller door.
• Set on a level 355m2 block with a fully fenced yard and your own private gated access to Lake Kimberley boardwalk
If this sounds like the property for you please register to inspect by going to our website www.rh.com.au/banorapoint, where you can register for an appointment 24hours a day. All rental inspections and opens are by appointment only. If you prefer please call our friendly staff to register you to inspect this property on 07 5513 0300.
Please note, if there are no registered tenants for an inspection it will be cancelled.
We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own inquiries to verify the information.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||246|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||119|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|