Bring your tools and imagination as the potential is endless with this sun-filled north facing property. Located in exclusive East Banora Point, this original highset home is positioned on an elevated and private 645m2 block surrounded by extensive gardens backing onto Council Reserve. Enjoy the northern views and ocean vistas from Surfers Paradise right down to Tweed Heads
- Full length sunroom with floor to ceiling windows and balcony taking in the stunning views
- Expansive sun-filled living area with air con
- Kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space, dishwasher and electric cooking
- Two generous bedrooms with air con & built in robes; master with ensuite
- Main bathroom with shower and bath
- Downstairs is double brick featuring additional living space or alternatively third bedroom with second bathroom
- Double garage with internal access
- Set on a leafy 645m2 block with extensive greenery adding great privacy to the property especially the backyard
- Backs onto Council Reserve with only one adjoining neighbour
- Easy access to M1, close to park, public transport, Tweed City Shopping Centre and minutes to all that Coolangatta has to offer
Auction – In rooms Thursday 13th June 6:00pm at the South Tweed Sports Club.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.