Completely renovated inside and out, prepare to be amazed by the transformation of this immaculate and luxurious dual living residence.
The top floor offers a contemporary and open plan design enhanced by high raked ceilings, neutral colour palette and light filled interiors adding to the sense of space and openness. The generous kitchen features stone benchtops, island bench with breakfast bar, push to open drawers, large gas range and dishwasher. Adjacent meals area and lounge room with access onto full length front verandah with a leafy outlook.
Three bedrooms are on this level; master with a walk through robe into the ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and twin basins adding a touch of class. The plush main bathroom with black floor and wall tiles has a large glass shower and bathtub; separate toilet and laundry.
Downstairs is fully self-contained with air-conditioned bedroom and living, kitchen, dining and bathroom. This is set up perfectly as quest quarters or room for the extended family, teenagers retreat or work from home.
The backyard has a resort style feel with beautiful terraced yard, stunning infinity pool with travertine tiles and staircase that leads up to an impressive undercover entertaining area with built in bar and fire pit which takes in the city skyline views. It is the perfect lifestyle for those who love to entertain or relax.
Completing the home is an attached double garage with underfloor storage.
This transformation is a testament to the current owners. Rarely do homes of this quality present themselves to the market.
• Exciting dual living opportunity
• Upstairs offers a modern and generous open plan living space, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and front verandah
• Downstairs is fully self-contained ideal for extended family, teenagers retreat or work from home
• Ducted aircon and ceiling fans throughout the home
• Multiple living areas indoors and outdoors.
• Resort style backyard with stunning infinity pool and sitting area
• Undercover area with built in bar, fire pit with seating and gorgeous city skyline views
• Double garage with underfloor storage
• Solar power; energy efficient home
• Rent Potential $820 to $840 per week
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||281|
|Median Rental Price||$615 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||155|
|Median Rental Price||$455 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|