If you love entertaining, you’ll love the layout of this beautifully presented home. Single level, modernised and nothing to do but move in. The huge kitchen boasts stone bench-tops with quality appliances, plumbed in fridge, breakfast bar and plenty of storage space. There are two living areas and split system air conditioning is provided to the lounge, kitchen/dining and master bedroom. The bedrooms are generous in size and the master will accommodate a king bed with room to spare, a large walk in robe and ensuite. Not only spacious inside, this home also has a fabulous covered outdoor entertaining area complete with bar, barbecue, and heated spa. Low maintenance and pet friendly. You will also save money on power with the 16 panel, 4.5kw solar system.
This modern single level residence is located within a quality gated complex which includes two in-ground swimming pools. The quiet cul-de-sac location ensures peacefulness, with a lake and parkland located less than 200 metres away. The property is within easy walking distance to Tweed City Shopping Centre, schools, entertainment and transport.
Located within an 8 to 10 minute drive to Coolangatta & Gold Coast Airport to the north, or Kingscliff’s world famous beaches and retail/dining options to the south, with the Tweed River just moments away.
- Three bedrooms, master has generous walk in robe & ensuite
- Modernised with new floor coverings, LED down lights & recently painted inside
- Kitchen with stone bench tops, large pantry, breakfast bar and plenty of storage
- Large double auto garage with internal access and shelving on all walls for storage
- Fabulous covered outdoor entertainment area with a BBQ, bar & large outdoor heated spa
- Three split system air conditioners
- Peaceful location within short walking distance to all necessary amenities
- Pet friendly
- Low body corporate which includes water usage – $64/wk
- Rates – $49/wk
- Complex boasts two in-ground swimming pools
Don’t miss this stunning property, call for a private inspection today. Suzanne Foss 0411 851 173
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|