Here presents a great entry level opportunity to purchase your slice of paradise in the sought-after picturesque pocket of Terranora. This well-presented split-level home with lovely north facing deck enjoys fabulous valley views and is in a great location within a short walking distance to the newly developed Pavilions Marketplace, Schools and Transport.
• Light and airy open plan living room featuring high ceilings and Fijitsu air conditioner
• Galley-style kitchen with Bosch cooktop and dishwasher appliances and ample storage space
• Take in the stunning valley views on the rear entertaining deck
• Three bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans; master with walk in robe and ensuite – all windows in bedrooms are Crimsafe
• Rinnai instantaneous gas hot water system (never runs out)
• Hardwired ethernet connections for NBN in all bedrooms plus living area
• Attached double garage with internal access, auto roller door and attic storage area
• Set on an elevated 668m2 block with established native gardens and fully fenced backyard ideal for kids and pets
• Located in a quiet and friendly dead-end Street an easy walking distance to Shops, Schools & Transport
Auction – In rooms Thursday 13th June 6:00pm at the South Tweed Sports Club.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.