This federation home boasts high ceilings with terrific views of the golf course and is well positioned at the end of a quiet and leafy cul-de-sac surrounded by local parklands. The floorplan has generous proportions with both living areas leading out to a covered entertaining area beautifully complimented by an inground swimming pool basking in the perfect sunny north east aspect. The residence offers three bedrooms and two bathrooms and is fully tiled with air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout with a second living room featuring a wood heater ensuring year-round comfort. For those desiring a low maintenance lifestyle in a peaceful location this is the home for you!
• Three generous bedrooms with built ins; master with walk in robe, ensuite and access onto covered pergola area
• Functional open plan design with two living areas, dining area with bay window
• Timber kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
• High ceilings and tiled flooring throughout
• Covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the inground salt-water swimming pool
• Fully fenced backyard with grassed area and storage shed.
• Double automatic garage with internal access; ample off street parking
• Energy efficient with 16 panel solar power
• Well set on a flat 840m2 block with low-maintenance gardens at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac backing onto a picturesque canal and Club Banora Golf Course
• Close proximity to schools, shopping centres, public transport, clubs and sporting fields
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.