Set yourself up here in this home designed for the extended family with plenty of space. Step inside and be greeted by the sweeping open plan layout, a crisp aesthetic and an abundance of natural light. Two large living areas downstairs plus an en-suited bedroom for guests or family members not wanting to navigate the stairs. Upstairs are two more bedrooms and family bathroom plus the fabulous master with a balcony overlooking the adjacent park, huge walk in closet and ensuite. The secure fully fenced and flat yard is low maintenance, allowing more time for relaxing and entertaining family and friends and the perfect playground for children and pets. Solar electric. Pet friendly.
THIS IMMACULATE HOME CAN BE VIEWED BY APPOINTMENT BY CALLING SUZANNE AT 0411 851 173.
• Double auto garage with internal access
• 5.5 KW Solar panels for your electric economy
• Kitchen offers granite counter tops and tons of cupboards and counter space
• Private outdoor area with a quiet space from which to relax or entertain alfresco
• Master bedroom is king size with balcony access, an ensuite and walk-in robe
• Two family bedrooms upstairs with family bathroom
• Convenient position on the doorstep of a bird filled park and playground
• Comfortable patio area, perfect for entertaining
• Home equipped with three air-conditioners for complete temperature control
• Space for a caravan or boat with separate street access
• Two swimming pools for your enjoyment within the complex
Settle into this well-maintained home and start enjoying your experience today. This quality home is a pleasure to present to the market. Not a cent to spendjust move in and enjoy! This is a great buying opportunity in a convenient and desirable location.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||88|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||116|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|