This unique cul-de-sac family home is within walking distance to local shops and schools. The home is easily accessed from the roadside. The spacious living, dining and modern kitchen all on one level with direct access to the large entertaining deck. The views branch out from the golf course and valley to the mountain ranges. The master bedroom is perfectly positioned to take in the views each morning with direct access to the deck, complimented by walk in robe plus additional BIR’s and ensuite. The other bedroom on this level could service as a nursery or be the ultimate home business office.
Downstairs has two spacious bedrooms, offering the potential of dual occupancy with separate access. The family bathroom and additional lounge room on this lower level opens onto the undercover entertaining area. From here there is direct access to the flat, fully fenced grassed area. There is also additional yard space with an array of fruit trees and grassed area. The privacy and position that this property offers on such a large allotment will surprise and delight you with its value and space. Chances like these do not come up often, seize the opportunity today.
• Four bedrooms all with built in robes & fans. Master with additional WIR and brand new AC
• Stylish and practical kitchen with glass splashbacks and near new appliances
• Luxurious bathroom and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles; powder rooms on both floors
• Indoor and outdoor living areas on both levels taking in the commanding views Freshly painted interiors and new blinds throughout.
• 2.7 metre high ceilings both levels of the property.
• Upper Deck has privacy/UV blinds
• Fully fenced flat grassed area for the family pet and kids plus additional yard space further down
• Double garage with auto roller door, internal access and new poxy flooring
• Solar hot water with night rate electricity
• Fully insulated roof space – roof repointed and repainted 2018 (7 year warranty)
For Auction – Price Guide $650,000 to $700,000
In Rooms Thursday 24th October 2019 at 6:30pm NSW Time
The Pavilions Hotel Terranora
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||251|
|Median Rental Price||$598 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||150|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|