This well-presented light-filled home offers comfortable and convenient living at an affordable price. Centrally located within easy walking distance to public transport, Tweed City Shopping Centre, medical facilities and Coolangatta/Tweed Heads Golf Club.
- Neutral colour tones and easy-care tile flooring throughout
- Generous sized light and airy lounge room with air con
- Neat kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooking and breakfast bar; adjoining meals area with air con
- Three carpeted bedrooms with built ins; main with ensuite
- Well-presented guest bathroom with shower and bath; separate toilet
- Attached single garage with internal access
- Wrap around private yard with undercover sitting area and garden shed
- Rear duplex; only adjoining wall is the garage
- Easy walking distance to Tweed City Shopping Centre, local restaurants, transport and medical facilities and less than 10 minutes drive to the Gold Coast Airport and surrounding beaches.
This home presents the ultimate low maintenance, care-free lifestyle, this opportunity won’t last.
- Estimated rent – $490.00 to $520.00 per week.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||87|
|Median Rental Price||$520 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||111|
|Median Rental Price||$400 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|