Here is the unique opportunity to purchase a waterfront duplex positioned on the canal with direct water access right at your back door. The fresh sea water in the canal takes you straight out to the deep water and ocean. In a desirable and central location, enjoy the convenient lifestyle being within walking distance to parks, cafs, the Tweed River and public transport and only minutes to shopping centres, pristine beaches and all that Tweed Heads and Coolangatta has to offer.
• Refreshed duplex with recently painted interiors and new carpet throughout
• Three good size bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Spacious open plan lounge, dining and original kitchen enjoying water views and ducted air conditioning
• Rear timber deck that bathes in the morning sun and small grass area before your feet hit the sand Sitting here on the back deck enjoying the weather and water is what this lifestyle is all about.
• Modern main bathroom with shower and bath
• Spacious single garage with internal access and attached single carport.
• Centrally located an easy walk to the Tweed River, parks, cafs and public transport
• Minutes to shopping centres, pristine beaches and all that Tweed Heads and Coolangatta has to offer
• Set back from the street, the side by side duplexes both enjoy water frontage so it feels spacious and private enough that you’re in an detached home
Rarely do opportunities like this waterfront duplex present themselves for sale especially with scope to add further value and update.
Auction – In rooms Thursday 30th May 6:00pm at the South Tweed Sports Club.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||28 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||208|
|Median Rental Price||$420 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||31 %|