On a flat and large level block with a huge back yard is this spacious 2 bedroom duplex. In a quiet neighbourhood opposite Arkinstall Park and close to all amenities this well appointed home would suit an investor, downsizers or those starting their journey as home owners. 2 large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, one large bathroom and separate laundry. The size of the lounge room will impress as will the dining area that leads onto the generous kitchen. Neat and tidy presentation – this home is a must see.
• Zoned Medium Density Residential (total land size of both duplexes 1012m2)
• Fully fenced level back yard
• Opposite parkland and sporting fields
• Close to transport, local shops ,clubs and cafes
• Short walk to Terranora Creek, around the corner from Tweed Heads South Public school.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$555 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||80|
|Median Rental Price||$403 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|