Rarely does the opportunity present itself to purchase within the tightly held, highly sought-after notorious ‘Pinehurst’ building. Be the envy of all your friends and family with this exclusive three bedroom, two bathroom apartment boasting vast ocean and river vistas and Coolangatta skyline views looking back across the hinterland to Mt Warning.
• Exquisite open plan living with floor to ceiling glass doors and windows with wrap around balcony designed to take in the uninterrupted views
• Three spacious bedrooms; all with built in robes. Master with additional walk through storage cupboards to ensuite.
• North-east facing apartment situated on the 20th floor capturing the light and views from almost every room
• Secure basement parking for 2 cars plus storage cage
• Bring your imagination, this apartment is in near original condition, providing a blank canvas to update and add your personal touch
• “Pinehurst” is set in over 8 acres of extensive private gardens with a lake attracting abundant birdlife and great walking paths.
• Resort style facilities including swimming pool, outdoor spa, sauna, tennis court, barbeque facilities and of course direct access to the 36 hole Tweed/Coolangatta Golf Course which surrounds the building – for the golf enthusiasts, a private entrance is available for your golf cart directly out of the basement
• Conveniently located on the doorstep to all Tweed City Shopping Centre amenities, easy access to M1 and close to the pristine beaches of Coolangatta.
With the stunning vista before you, it will be hard to catch your breath, this original gem is waiting to be transformed.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||81|
|Median Rental Price||$505 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||99|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|