Well set back from the street sits this impressive home in one of the most prestigious hubs in Banora Point. With its unique position offering the perfect turning circle driveway and in its epicentre a pool house, swimming pool and ideal entertaining platform. And what an exceptional view with its stunning ocean outlook with the added benefit of a complete canopy of established trees to give privacy on either side of the property. What is equally impressive is the gently undulating block with a completely flat back yard and perfect side access for a large shed, tennis court or anything that your imagination will allow. The home was built in the late 1980s and was ahead of its time with incredible architecture. It offers vaulted timber panel ceilings, beautifully finished off with exposed timber beams and frame work. The unique single level design is well thought out with the private master bedroom looking straight out to the pool area and the ocean. The home is designed with another living or media room, main living with kitchen and access to the laundry, additional four bedrooms that are serviced by two bathrooms and direct access to an oversized garage with storage. Located only minutes from everything from beaches, alfresco beachside dining, schools and an international airport – do not miss this rare opportunity to enjoy quality acreage living.
• Open plan living with exposed timber and brick, raked ceilings and floor to ceiling windows
• Large timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample bench and cupboard space
• Five bedrooms; master wing with renovated bathroom and walk in robe
• Ocean views from almost every room
• Fully self-contained pool house plus large tiled pool
• Undercover outdoor tiled verandah across the front of the house
• Abundant entertaining areas
• Showcased on 2 acres with established low maintenance plantings
• Conveniently located on Terranora Road with easy access to Shopping Centres
All the above beautifully compliments this perfect family home.
Inspections by Appointment. This must be confirmed with agent before viewing.