Single level on a flat block and with excellent street appeal, this four bedroom home definitely has plenty to offer. Presenting as blank canvas you have plenty of options that you can do with this home. Residing in the highly sought after Banora Waters Estate, perfectly situated within close proximity to local shops, schools, golf course, club Banora and walking parks, convenience is evident.
The home design is comfortable and relaxing comprising of a large master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite, two other bedrooms serviced by the main bathroom, a fourth bedroom upon entry and a separate laundry. Offering two light filled living areas with a large undercover rear entertaining and fully fenced flat backyard.
Whether you’re downsizing or looking for the next project to renovate this home has been structurally built and offers plenty of options to the savvy renovator.
• Four bedrooms with built ins; master with walk in robe and ensuite
• Kitchen with electric appliances with ample bench and storage space
• Two living areas with air-conditioned family room
• Spacious open plan kitchen and tiled dining area with feature bay window looking out to the neatly manicured yard
• Relaxed entertaining area in the fully fenced and private backyard
• Conveniently located in the flat of Banora Point within close proximity to local shops, Schools, Club Banora and walking parks
Do not hesitate to inspect, this property will not last long!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavors to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||250|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||146|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|