Here presents a fantastic entry level opportunity to purchase your slice of paradise in Banora Point. This well-presented family home has been tastefully modernised throughout featuring four bedrooms; two bathrooms and open plan living that opens up onto an amazing entertaining deck overlooking the inground pool.
• Fresh and light-filled open plan living with spotted gum timber flooring featuring high ceilings, air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Stylish kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar, electric appliances, dishwasher and ample storage space.
• Combined butler’s pantry and laundry
• Three bedrooms plus study/fourth bedroom; all carpeted with ceiling fans; 3 with built ins
• Modern main bathroom with shower and bath; separate toilet
• Recently painted interiors and new blinds throughout
• Extend living outside to the expansive covered timber deck where you’ll be entertaining all year round with new electric heaters, roller blinds and 2nd bathroom.
• The deck overlooks the in-ground pool and flat grassed yard providing a great space for the kids and pets.
• Showcased on a level 735m2 parcel of land backing onto a nature reserve with a private leafy outlook.
• Conveniently located close to Banora Heights Shopping Village, Schools, transport and sporting fields.
An inspection is a must, to truly appreciate the size, quality and comfort this appealing home has to offer.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||246|
|Median Rental Price||$550 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||119|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|