Nicely set back from the street this low set family home is just what you have been looking for. It offers great privacy with its own nature reserve as its backdrop with front and back undercover entertaining areas to perfectly compliment the lifestyle. The backyard has been well retained with attractive rock features and gardens with steps down to a flat back yard. Inside comprises of comfortable open-plan living with updated galley kitchen, three bedrooms and master with walk-in robe and well sized en-suite. The double garage has internal access and there is also off street parking for a third car too. Homes like this do not come up often so make the move today to your own quiet and peaceful home in the heart of Banora Point
• Air-conditioned open plan living with modern plank timber flooring
• Covered rear tiled entertainment area over-looking the flat backyard with great grassed area for the kids and family pets.
• Attractive rock retaining wall with low maintenance gardens
• Leafy backdrop with no rear neighbour.. enjoy the serenity
• Covered outdoor sitting area at the front of the home
• Attached double garage with internal access, auto roller door and open car space
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||250|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||146|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|