Offering a relaxed and low-maintenance lifestyle is this contemporary four bedroom, two bathroom home with extensive views of the Terranora Inlet, the valley below and out to the ocean. The open plan design is light-filled and has a nice balance of indoor and outdoor areas for the family to spread out and enjoy. Set on an elevated 607m2 block with newly landscaped gardens, perfectly complimented by a large double carport and abundant underfloor storage. Don’t miss the opportunity to secure this solid brick family home with commanding views located in Bilambil Heights.
• Open plan living with air con, ceiling fans and tile flooring throughout
• Enclosed sunroom with floor to ceiling windows with views of the Terranora Inlet, ocean and hinterland
• Contemporary kitchen with large breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances; kitchen sink with a gorgeous view
• Three bedrooms on ground floor with built in robes
• Upstairs is the master wing with generous bedroom, walk in robe, ensuite and parents retreat – and of course sensational views!
• Outside offers a covered entertaining area surrounded by attractive landscaped gardens and new timber retaining walls
• Terrific underfloor storage space
• Front double carport for car accommodation
• Walking distance to Bilambil shops
• 10 minutes drive to Tweed/Coolangatta shopping, Southern Cross University, John Flynn Private Hospital & Gold Coast International Airport
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$345 p.w.|