This single level brick and tile family home presents a relaxed and peaceful lifestyle well set at the end of a cul-de-sac with only one neighbour adjoining parklands and backing onto council reserve.
Upon entrance you are greeted with a wide hallway which leads to the open plan living room with full glass windows and boasts high ceilings further enhancing the homes sense of size and space.
Big glass sliding doors open onto the covered rear entertaining area and into the fully fenced backyard. The yard is private offering a great grassed area with room for a pool and side access providing additional parking space for a boat or caravan.
Conveniently located within walking distance to Coles Banora Central Shopping Centre, local schools, sporting field and public transport. This home is perfect for any family!
• Four carpeted bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans; master with generous ensuite featuring a corner spa bath
• Practical floorplan offering generous open plan living with high ceilings; central kitchen with ample cupboard space
• Main bathroom with shower and bath; separate toilet and laundry with outside access
• Attached double garage with auto roller door and internal access
• Fully fenced backyard with side access, great grassed area and room for a pool
• Backs onto Council reserve with views of the lake
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.