What we have for the most discerning buyer is this exclusive architecturally designed masterpiece with sweeping views from Surfers Paradise all the way to the ocean views of the Tweed. It is something so custom, so unique and so rare that the moment you see it you will have to have it.
This luxurious residence captures the light and views from almost every room. The ground floor comprises of three bedrooms; one with a master suite, living room that doubles as a media room and classy galley style kitchen with manmade stone bench tops and gas cooking.
Upstairs offers the epitome of high end living with grand master bedroom coupled with deluxe open bathroom, spacious walk in robe and private outdoor area with sensational ocean views, complete with its very own parents retreat creating the ultimate master wing.
Perfectly finished with outdoor entertaining area, swimming pool and grassed area.
This home is superbly built guaranteeing privacy and space for the whole family. It will suit families or downsizers alike that do not want to compromise on size and appreciate the build quality, detail and best in lifestyle.
• Exclusive architecturally designed masterpiece
• Sweeping views from Surfers Paradise all the way to the ocean views of the Tweed
• Perfectly positioned with a north easterly aspect capturing the light and the views from almost every room
• Four luxurious bedrooms; two with high-class master suites
• Three ultra-modern bathrooms and large laundry
• Quality Brush Box polished timber floors throughout main living area
• Two living rooms; one with cinema screen, surround sound and large glass sliding doors
• Complete with outdoor entertaining, swimming pool and grassed area
• Ventis system – Ventis purifies and circulates warm dry air, reducing mould and improving indoor air quality.
• Ducted air con throughout and split system reverse cycle in master bedroom and living
• Undercover parking for two vehicles with plenty of off-street parking
• Well-located close to shops in exclusive Banora East
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||251|
|Median Rental Price||$598 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||150|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|