Situated in the Prestigious Boutique Estate of “Fraser Cove” this residence is set out perfectly across its flat block and boast’s the finer details and meticulous attention to build you would expect from a home of this quality….. Welcome to 35 Robin Circuit.
From the street it’s appeal is captivating, pulling you in the large front door to be greeted with the extra high ceilings, timber look tiles and a floor plan consisting of five bedrooms, two bathrooms, double garage, multiple living spaces and of course well established landscaping, yards and alfresco area. The modern families dream.
The details to which the vendors have gone to ensure this build was of the highest quality and detail are truly second to none. From the herringbone tiled splash back in the kitchen to the ducted air conditioning and right through to hosting the complete Coral Homes “Elegance Package” for all finishes across the home.
- Ducted air con throughout with tablet mounted on wall with app control and room control.
- Approved plans for 2mx6.5m In ground pool in back yard.
- Downlights throughout entire house
- 90cm glass gas cook top & 90cm entertainers oven.
- Open living floor plan
- Extra large outdoor Alfresco area
- Extra storage throughout including all bedrooms with large built-ins
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Floor to ceiling tiles in en-suite & bathroom
- 5000ltr Water Tank
- 3.8mx2m garden shed with concrete slab and power.
- 5min to supermarkets, Coffee shops, sports fields and multiple school catchments.
- Seconds down the road to river and boat access.
- 10min to Coolangatta
- 10min to Gold Coast International Airport.
This is a true testament to the market & we look forward to speaking with you to arrange an inspection!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||79|
|Median Rental Price||$515 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||115|
|Median Rental Price||$390 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|