Enjoy a lifestyle of comfort and tranquility in this free standing villa. Sun drenched and expansive, it offers flowing open living spaces overlooking the large fenced yard to easily watch over kids or pets and is in a tight-knit community near schools and local shopping centre.
Enter the home past the lock up garage and stained timber gates into a low maintenance yet spacious yard with both front and back decks to enjoy.
The the front doors you will be met with an open plan living, dining and kitchen that is ready to move right in too, no work needed!
- Quiet cul-de-sac position, family friendly neighbourhood
- Sizable open plan living and dining areas looking onto yard
- Generous kitchen with modern appliances
- Lush gardens create a private and fenced front sanctuary
- Spacious and bright bedrooms with built ins to all
- Bath and shower room, separate w.c. and basin
- Close to transport, shopping, sporting fields and schools
- 24 X 5k Solar panels
- Ideal for first home buyers or retirees seeking level living
We look forward to arranging an inspection for you today!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$555 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||39 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||80|
|Median Rental Price||$403 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|