Positioned in the Blue Ribbon East Banora Point location this is one of the last “untouched” original homes in this coveted street address.
It’s double brick and suspended slab construction makes this potential renovator even more sought after.
Adding to the home’s appeal is a large swimming pool and great backyard awaiting a gardener’s touch.
The home’s unique split level design has 3 generous bedrooms and large bathroom with the main level offering multiple living zones, great kitchen area and second bathroom. With so much scope to design and create your own masterpiece, the only thing missing is your imagination. Ready to move into now and renovate later.
• Perfectly positioned with a north easterly aspect capturing the light, breezes and views from almost every room
• Multiple sun-filled living areas including a full-length sunroom with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the pool and backyard
• Three substantial bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans
• Attached single garage with internal access, workshop area, storage room and single carport
• Set on an elevated 724m2 block in East Banora with easy access to M1, public transport, Tweed City Shopping Centre and minutes to all that Coolangatta has to offer
For Auction – In Rooms Thursday 16th July 2020 at 6:00pm
The Pavilions Hotel Terranora
2-14 Henry Lawson Drive, Terranora
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||250|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||146|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|