Located in the blue-ribbon location of East Banora Point sits this rare opportunity to purchase the ideal family home – all on one level. The property is set on an elevated 765m2 fully fenced block with electric front gate giving it complete privacy. It offers an architectural design with its raked ceilings and easy-care timber flooring with direct access to the large entertaining deck and stunning pool area. The home is well laid out with three bedrooms plus study/4th bedroom and living zone at the front of the home providing the ideal home office, studio or home gym. The master retreat is complimented with a bedroom, over-sized walk in robe/dressing room and open bathroom. Large double carport providing ample car, boat and storage space with large lockable workshop. With its convenient position within walking distance to shops you could not want for a better location.
• Air-conditioned living with raked ceilings and easy-care timber flooring
• Practical kitchen with island bench, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space.
• Entertaining deck with views overlooks the saltwater swimming pool with tiled area and cabana
• Fully fenced pet & kid friendly flat grassed area
• Large double carport with large lockable workshop providing plenty of space for the car, boat or caravan
• Abundant underdeck and underhouse storage
• Solar power with 6kw solar panels
• Compound-like privacy with electric front gate
• Presenting a clean blank canvas with great potential
***All inspections are in NSW Time
For Auction – Tuesday 12th November 2019 at 6:30pm NSW Time
The Pavilions Hotel Terranora
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||244|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||115|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|