This generously sized one bedroom apartment with built in study nook offers comfortable and convenient living in Banora Point, set within a well-maintained complex with lift access to all levels. All amenities are at your doorstep; across from Banora Village Shopping Centre and close to Club Banora, public transport and the shopping precinct of Tweed Heads South. Ideally suited to first home buyers, savvy investors or downsizers alike wanting to enjoy the ease of a low-maintenance and relaxed lifestyle.
• Air-conditioned open plan living with high ceilings, natural tones and good lighting throughout
• Glass sliding doors lead out to a private covered balcony with district and mountain views including Mt Warning
• Fully equipped modern kitchen with stone benchtops and SMEG appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop
• One generous bedroom with built in robes, ceiling fans and access to front courtyard
• Study nook with built in desk, cupboards and benchtops
• Main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Compact laundry and ample storage cupboards• Private front lockable courtyard
• Carport at front of complex; visitor parking available
• Low body corp fees
• Rental Estimate $350 per week
• The well-maintained complex has a lift to all levels, Intercom system, communal BBQ entertaining area and lovely garden surrounds
• Conveniently located close to Banora Village Shopping Centre, Club Banora, public transport and the shopping hub of Tweed Heads South.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||250|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||146|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|