This impressive renovation in Banora Waters is exactly what you have been searching for. Perfectly situated in the middle of the block with drive thru garage access plus wide side gate access as well, you could not ask for more. The family home has had a complete turn-key renovation by reputable builders Smith and Sons. It offers tiled floors with brand new kitchen and bathrooms, upgraded laundry. Beautifully complimented with freshly painted interiors, new lighting, fans and blinds throughout. Outdoors offers a huge undercover entertaining area with deceptively large backyard and big storage shed to boot!
It is an absolute privilege to offer you 72 Avondale Drive….
• Tastefully renovated single level home with quality fixtures and fittings throughout
• Open plan air-conditioned living with easy-care tile flooring
• Spacious kitchen with abundant storage and new appliances
• Three bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans; master with ensuite
• Attached double garage with drive-thru access
• Side access into backyard with space for caravan, boat or even a pool
• Large garden shed has all your storage needs covered
• The roof has been fully re-appointed and washed
• Set on a flat, low maintenance 628m2 block in Banora Waters a short walk to Banora Shopping Village, Club Banora and walking tracks
In Rooms – Thursday 13th February 2020 at 6:30pm NSW Time
The Pavilions Hotel Terranora
2-14 Henry Lawson Drive, Terranora
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||250|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||146|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|