This monumental residence offers the epitome in design and startling views ranging from Surfers Paradise to Kingscliff.
Upon entry through the large timber door into the foyer and living area, the undeniable high standard and attention to detail is seen throughout.
The ground floor comprises of a free-flowing open plan design with a built-in combustion fireplace with travertine tiles being a main feature. The home retains some of its nostalgic features including 2700m high ceilings with ornate cornices and a beautiful collection of Jarrah, Oak and Turpentine timber floors.
The living area opens out to the sandstone paved entertaining area with built in bar and private pebble crete swimming pool where you’d spend days lazing and taking in the views.
An impressive kitchen is the hub of the home built with a combination of 2pac and New Guinea Rosewood timber with over 20 drawers and pantry space, comprising of quality Miele appliances including oven, dishwasher, rangehood and microwave.
Also on this level is three generous bedrooms; two with private sliding doors to balcony and main bathroom with double vanities and marble tops, powder room and family sized linen cupboards.
Upstairs is the ultimate master wing with parents retreat perfectly complimented with its own bar, study, large north and south balconies with sensational ocean views, impressive bedroom with ensuite. The opulent master suite is coupled with a large open design bathroom featuring double person spa set around mosaic tile hob with twin vanities, marble bench tops and expansive his and hers walk in robe.
If inside wasn’t enough, outside offers an oversized double garage with loads of storage cupboards plus workshop area, bathroom facilities and plenty of off-street parking with room for the boat, caravan or trailer plus an amazing fully fenced backyard.
The residence truly is a testament to the owners. This highset masterpiece will suit families or downsizers alike who do not want to compromise on size and appreciate the build, quality and the best in lifestyle.
• Exclusive architecturally designed masterpiece
• Sweeping views from Surfers Paradise all the way to the ocean views of the Tweed and Kingscliff
• Perfectly positioned with a northerly aspect capturing the light, views and breezes
• Four luxurious bedrooms with great storage
• Two classy bathrooms with double vanities, marble tops and feature tiles
• Well sized laundry with ample cupboards
• Sandstone paved outdoor entertaining area with built in bar and private pebble crete swimming pool
• Oversized double garage with loads of storage cupboards plus workshop area, bathroom facilities and plenty of off-street parking with room for the boat, caravan or trailer
• Fully fenced backyard with grassed area.
• Set on an elevated 1245m2 block in East Banora with easy access to M1, public transport, Tweed City Shopping Centre and minutes to all that Coolangatta has to offer
On Site – Saturday 15th August 2020 at 12:30pm
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||250|
|Median Rental Price||$595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||25 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||146|
|Median Rental Price||$460 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|