This monumental residence offers superb design and startling views ranging from Surfers Paradise to Kingscliff.
Upon entry through the large timber door into the foyer and living area, the undeniable high standard and attention to detail is seen throughout.
The ground floor comprises of a free-flowing open plan design with a built-in combustion fireplace. The living area opens out to the tiled entertaining area with built in BBQ and private pebble crete swimming pool where you’d spend days lazing and taking in the views.
An impressive kitchen is the hub of the home with ample storage and quality Miele appliances including oven, dishwasher, rangehood and microwave.
Also on this level is three generous bedrooms; two with private sliding doors to balcony and main bathroom with double vanities and marble tops, powder room and family sized linen cupboards.
Upstairs is the ultimate master wing with parents retreat perfectly complimented with its own bar, study, large north and south balconies with sensational ocean views, impressive bedroom with ensuite. The opulent master suite is coupled with a large open design bathroom featuring double person spa, twin vanities, marble bench tops and expansive his and hers walk in robe.
Outside offers an oversized double garage with loads of storage cupboards plus workshop area, bathroom facilities and plenty of off-street parking with room for the boat, caravan or trailer plus an amazing fully fenced backyard.
• Sweeping views from Surfers Paradise all the way to the ocean views of the Tweed and Kingscliff
• Perfectly positioned with a northerly aspect capturing the light, views and breezes
• Four luxurious bedrooms with great storage and fifth bedroom/office
• Two classy bathrooms with double vanities, marble tops and feature tiles
• Well sized laundry with ample cupboards
• Tiled outdoor entertaining area with built in BBQ and private pebble crete swimming pool
• Oversized double garage with loads of storage cupboards plus workshop area, bathroom facilities and plenty of off-street parking with room for the boat, caravan or trailer
• Fully fenced backyard with grassed area low maintenance gardens and a variety of fruit trees
• Set on an elevated 1245m2 block in East Banora with easy access to M1, public transport, Tweed City Shopping Centre and minutes to all that Coolangatta has to offer
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||251|
|Median Rental Price||$598 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||150|
|Median Rental Price||$465 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|