This neat and tidy family home is set in the quiet Banora Waters estate within close proximity to local shops, Schools, Club Banora and walking parks. The home design is comfortable and relaxing comprising of large master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, two other bedrooms serviced by the main bathroom and separate laundry. Offering two light filled living areas with undercover rear entertaining and fully fenced flat backyard. Complimenting the home is an attached double garage with auto roller door, internal access and back roller door providing drive through access into the backyard plus side access. For outdoor storage and a man shed this home is fully equipped with two large garden sheds. The roof has recently been repainted and repointed and the front gardens give this home a lovely frontage. A must to inspect.
• Three bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in; master with WIR and ensuite
• Kitchen with electric appliances, breakfast bar and ample bench and storage space
• Two separate living areas; front lounge and tiled air-conditioned family room
• Relaxed entertaining area in the fully fenced and private backyard
• Conveniently located in the flat of Banora Point within close proximity to local shops, Schools, Club Banora and walking parks.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||244|
|Median Rental Price||$560 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||24 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||115|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|