This immaculate and modern two-bedroom apartment offers comfortable and convenient living in Banora Point. Well situated with all amenities at your doorstep; close to Banora Village Shopping Centre, Club Banora, public transport and the shopping hub of Tweed Heads South. Ideally suited to first home buyers, Investors or downsizers alike wanting to enjoy the ease of a low-maintenance and relaxed lifestyle.
• Large air-conditioned open plan living with high ceilings throughout
• Glass sliding doors lead out to a covered balcony with district and mountain views
• Modern white and bright kitchen with stone benchtops and SMEG appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop
• Two generous bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans; main with private balcony
• Ample storage cupboards throughout and study nook
• Spacious main bathroom and compact laundry
• Front lockable courtyard
• Secure basement parking for 1 car
• Body Corp fees approx $55 per week
• The well-maintained complex has a lift to all levels, communal BBQ entertaining area and lovely garden surrounds.
• Apartment is located at the end of the complex adding great privacy.
• Conveniently located close to Banora Village Shopping Centre, Club Banora, public transport and the shopping hub of Tweed Heads South.
• Estimated rent – $380.00 to $400.00 per week.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||266|
|Median Rental Price||$565 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||26 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||137|
|Median Rental Price||$450 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|