Aptly named Broadwater Esplanade you will not find a better location, perfectly perched on the side of the hill and with outstanding views looking directly across the expansive broadwater.
This unique property is in exceptional condition and has recently had a significant renovation of bathrooms and kitchen which has transformed this home into the modern feel that it offers one lucky purchaser today. To tie all this in together all the decking has been replaced and rejuvenated to keep in line with this properties transformation. All rooms offer an enviable view!
The top floor offers three bedrooms with master having a well sized walk in robe and ensuite with bedrooms two and three serviced with a main bathroom.
Ground floor offers expansive main living and comes equipped with modern kitchen and third bathroom. The home offers a carport for two cars plus a small backyard for the pet or kids play area. Without a doubt a unique offering – Breathtaking Broadwater Views.
• All rooms have a view of the broadwater
• Extensively renovated with a fresh and modern look
• Three bedrooms and two bathrooms on top floor
• Downstairs offers air-conditioned open plan living and third bathroom/laundry
• Timber entertaining deck on both levels takes in all the views
• Set on a 613m2 block in a peaceful and serene setting
• 10 minutes to the M1 and the pristine beaches of Coolangatta and the lifestyle it offers.
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||68|
|Median Rental Price||$580 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||29 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||29|
|Median Rental Price||$345 p.w.|